S&P eRED Downblast Direct Drive Roof Exhausters With ECM Motors
Model eRED direct drive units are used to exhaust air from all types of commercial and institutional buildings such as hospitals and health care facilities, schools, recreational buildings, machinery and equipment rooms, offices, retail stores and similar applications.
The non overloading wheel with its higher static pressure capability makes this unit suitable for either ducted or nonducted applications. Direct drive units use smaller diameter wheels, resulting in low sound levels and quiet operation. The eRED comes with S&P’s electronically commutated motor (ECM eMotor) which offers the energy efficiency of a DC motor with the ease of maintenance of direct drive motors. The eMotor provides the benefit of a fully controllable motor which can be controlled by a PC or building management system.
*** $1 SHIPPING ON ALL S&P COMMERCIAL ORDERS! Not valid for Canada, HI & AK. ***
|MODEL eRED||A||B||C||D||ROOF OPENING||Average Ship Wt. Lbs.|
|6||21 3/4||12||16 1/2||1 3/4||11 3/4||50|
|8||21 3/4||15 3/4||16 1/2||1 3/4||11 3/4||50|
|10||21 3/4||15 3/4||16 1/2||1 3/4||11 3/4||50|
|33 1/8||23 1/2||24||2 1/2||19 1/4||120|
|15||33 1/8||23 1/2||24||2||19 1/4||124|
- Curb cap has prepunched mounting holes for ease of installation.
- Fan plate isolates motor compartment from contaminated exhaust air.
- Spun aluminum hood and skirt for weather protection and attractive appearance.
- Heavy gauge motor support for rigidity and strength.
- Neoprene isolators for reduction of vibration and sound.
- Quick access to motor compartment for ease of maintenance.
- Conduit passage for easy electrical connection from below roof.
- Birdscreen included on standard models.
- Non overloading for safe operation in ducted systems.
- Backward inclined wheels constructed of non-corrosive aluminum.
- Statically and dynamically balanced for smooth operation.
||Ventilator with ECM |
|CFM at Static Pressure||115/1/60||208-230/1/60|
|Model eRED||Motor Hp||Max. BHp||RPM||Sones @ 1/8 SP||0||1/8||1/4||3/8||1/2||5/8||3/4||1||1-1/4||Stock No.||Stock No.|
|Do you have questions about the products on this page?
Click on the ? image on the left or this link to ask us your questions!
|#1||Q: how to determine the size and cfm of rooftop exhaust fan for restrooms
A: Square footage and the turnover required by local codes. 1 CFM per square foot is a starting point.
Asked on 2013-05-29 by Thomas
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.